Tiny Arcade lets you relive the golden age of video games with an arcade cabinet that fits in the palm of your hand.
What is the Tiny Arcade?
There is nothing quite like the experience of playing a game on an arcade cabinet. The Tiny Arcade was created to let you experience that feeling anywhere, by shrinking an arcade cabinet to just a few inches tall.
The Tiny Arcade lets you experience many retro type games which can be downloaded completely free from their site or any number of others that create games for the Tiny Arcade. You can also play videos on the Tiny Arcade at 30 FPS with audio.
The Tiny Arcade is only as good as the games it supports, and out of the box there are plenty to get you going. Like Flappy Birds, Tiny Invaders (by Eike Decker), Asteroids, Tiny Outrun (by Jon Wingrove).
microSD Game Expansion
The Tiny Arcade can load games on the fly off a microSD card, a menu is provided at power up that shows a preview of all of the games available on the microSD card, choose one and it gets loaded in a second and you’re playing away. No need to reprogram the Tiny Arcade over USB.
- Beautiful, vibrant full color OLED screen
- Games are free and open source – play community made games or write your own
- SD card expansion slot- download new games and insert card
- High quality analog joystick and two push buttons
- Built-in speaker and rechargeable lithium battery
- USB port for charging and game development
- Acrylic, Wood or 3D printed enclosure options
- Customize your cabinet with supplied artwork stickers or design and print your own
- Electronics based around the same 32-bit ARM processor as the Arduino Zero
source: Tiny Arcade